Hydro jetting or jet/vac services are basically sewer cleaning procedure that’s loved by numerous homeowners because of the advantages that comes with it.
Advantages of Jet/Vac Services
- No Digging – Sometimes, the stubborn clogs need clogged drain opening professional to dig the sewer lines to access clogged area. It’s common when clog is due to tree roots. Through hydro jetting, you only have to place the nozzle inside of the clogged sewer lines and high pressure would destroy the clog.
- Eco-Friendly – If having stubborn clogs, majority of homeowners opt for the chemicals. While chemicals work effectively, they frequently result in damage to sewer lines, particular when you’re using them repeatedly. Jet/vac services use high pressure and do not depend on the chemicals. It means that you clean your sewer lines and eliminate clogs without causing damage to the sewer lines.
- Great Cleaning Action – According to the experts, jet/vac services clean the pipe’s inner walls in a thorough manner. This allows you to get rid of the dirt including mineral deposits, grease, and some deposits that could’ve accumulated. Thorough cleaning of the sewer lines gets rid of the chances of sewer lines developing clogs in the long run.
Mistakes You Should Avoid When You’re Using Jet/Vac Services
According to the professionals who do sewer line repair,NY majority of homeowners make lots of mistakes when they are using jet/vac services that often result to expensive repercussions. Some of such mistakes include the following:
- Hiring Any Technician – Jet/vac services are very effective once these are done by professionals. Once done incorrectly, such services could result in damage to sewer pipes. For you to be safe, you must not hire any technician that you come across, you must only hired experienced drain contractor that will offer you the best jet/vac services.
- Inspecting Sewer Lines Without a Camera – It is always recommended that you inspect sewer lines with a camera after and before you’ve cleaned your sewer lines. You must also inspect lines before cleaning to determine integrity. If they’re too damaged, they could handle the pressure, which will result from hydro jets. So, you must know when to avoid hydro jetting. If your pipes are still in good condition, you must clean them and go ahead with these. You must also inspect them after cleaning to ensure that you’ve get rid of the clog effectively.